To retrieve your password, enter your ID number in the Username box and click the "Get MyMAC Password" link from the red section at the top of this page. You must use your MAC email address. If unsure of ID number or MAC email, please see Login Information below.
No login is necessary to fill out an Application for Enrollment.
What is your telephone number?
Have you had a change in address? If yes, please type NEW address below.
Is this your last semester at MAC?
If the answer to the above question is yes, please enter the names and dates attended for each of the previous colleges/universities:
Are you attending any other school this semester at the same time you will be attending MAC?
If Yes, please list the school and the dates you will be attending this semester:
What semester/year would you like for us to certify your enrollment to the VA?
What Chapter of VA Benefits are you eligible to receive?
I verify that I have read and understand the below listed information regarding my benefits
Mineral Area College is approved for certification of students eligible to receive education assistance from the Veterans Administration (VA). We provide services to discharged and retired military, active-duty military, members of the National Guard and Reserves, and spouses and dependents of veterans.
* Apply for VA education benefits at https://www.va.gov/education/how-to-apply/ .* Fill out a MAC Application for Admission.* Provide a copy of DD214 discharge papers (member-4 or equivalent) or DD-2304 Notice of Basic Eligibility (NOBE) to the Financial Aid Office.* Request a copy of your military transcript (if applicable) to be submitted to MAC. Apply at one of these locations:
Joint Services transcript https://jst.doded.mil/official.html
Community College of the Air Force www.au.af.mil/ccaf/transcripts.asp
* Pursue a program of study approved by the VA which leads to a college degree or certificate.* It is recommended that veterans file the Free Application for Federal Student Aid at www.fasfa.gov (under "My Financial Aid).* Transfer students fill out VA Form 22-1995 Change of Program or Place of Training form at https://www.va.gov/education/how-to-apply/ (click the green box titled "Find your education benefits form" then click "Updating my current education benefits").* Current students complete each semester the online Request for Certification of VA Benefits on MyMAC. Click "My Financial Aid" at the top of the page, then click "Veterans Affairs".
* Enroll in, maintain and complete courses.* Chapters 30 (Montgomery G.I. Bill® - Active Duty) and 1606 (Montgomery G.I. Bill® - Selected Reserve) must verify attendance with the VA at the end of every month at www.gibill.va.gov/wave. Failure to do so will result in nonpayment.* Student must maintain % greater than or equal to 67% of attempted credit hours and a cumulative 2.0 grade point average or higher at the end of the term to meet satisfactory academic progress.
Veteran students who do not meet the above requirements will be subject to lose eligibility for veterans funding. Students who are placed on veteran probation or suspension will be notified through their Mineral Area College Email account.
* If student does not meet the minimum 67% completion for classes attempted or does not meet the minimum GPA the student will be moved to a "veteran warning status" but is still eligible for veteran benefits for the subsequent semester.* If following the student does not meet the minimum 67% completion for classes attempted or does not meet the minimum GPA the student will be moved to "veteran probation status" and the Veteran Administration will be notified.* If following the student does not meet the minimum 67% completion for classes attempted or does not meet the minimum GPA the student will be moved to "veteran suspension status" and will be deemed ineligible to receive veteran benefits and the Veteran Administration will be notified.
Reinstatement of Eligibility
* If an appeal is submitted, the appeal is reviewed and a decision rendered (i.e. approved or not approved). If approved, the student must follow an academic plan in order to complete their program of study and retain aid eligibility. If not approved, the student may elect to file a grievance appeal for review in accordance to the college policy.* Veteran funding may be reinstated upon notification if student is notified by the Veteran Administration that the student has submitted sufficient documentation for reinstatement and if enrollment in subsequent terms increases cumulative grade point average to 2.0 or higher and % is greater than or equal to 67% of attempted credit hours.
* Veteran students who have submitted the Request for Certification of VA Benefits and do not have financial aid on file, will be allowed to defer their full tuition/fees without incurring a penalty or having to pay a payment plan fee. The deferment is effective until the midpoint of the semester (i.e. Fall/Spring Semesters 8th week; Summer Semester 4th week). All tuition /fees are due and payable on or before the midpoint of each semester, account balances are referred to a collection agency and are subject to MO State Tax Interception.* Students who have submitted the Request for Certification of VA Benefits will not be dropped for non-payment. Therefore, students are reminded that if they decide to not attend, they must complete a total withdrawal form in the Student Services Office.* The Business Office no longer sends out paper statements to students. To view your account online, log on to MyMAC. Click "My Account Info" tab at the top of the page, click "Term Billing Statements" at the left of the page, click the specific term, and then click specific term again. Students are reminded that they should check their campus email and MyMAC frequently for important information.
Veterans Benefits and Transition Act of 2018
* Mineral Area College will ensure that in the event of a delay in disbursement of a payment by the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs no penalty, including the assessment of late fees, the denial of access to classes, libraries or other institutional facilities or a veteran of Chapter 31 (Vocational Rehabilitation and Employment) or 33 (Post 9/11 G.I. Bill®) will be required to borrow any additional funds to cover the individuals inability to meet his or her financial obligations to this institution.
The Veteran Campus Complaint Resolution contact is Dean Julie Sheets and she can be reached at (573) 518-2154.