Skip To Content

You are here:  Admissions > Admissions Home

Apply Online

1.   Required Fields -  Required items will be marked with an * asterisk. Your application will not be complete without filling in these fields. 
2 .   Proper Format -  Numbers will need to be submitted in a certain way. There will be an example of the proper format to the right of the field. 
3.   "Back" Button- Do not use the 'Back" Button when entering data on the application. It could cause an error in the application process.  
4.   Submitting the Application-  If you click the "Submit" button and nothing seems to happen, please scroll up and look for errors. Errors are highlighted in red to the right of the field that has an error. 
Mineral Area College does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, gender, disability, age, religion, creed, genetic and family medical history as defined by GINA, or marital or  parental status. For more information call the Title VI, Title IX, Section 504 and ADA Coordinator at 573-518-2262 or U.S. Department of Education, Office of Civil Rights. If you have special needs as addressed by the Americans with Disabilities Act and need this publication in an alternative format, notify the Access Director, 573-518-2152 or Mineral Area College, P.O. Box 1000, Park Hills, MO 63601. Reasonable efforts will be made to accommodate your special needs.
The New Student Application should be completed by those who have NOT completed MAC credit since graduating high school.
The Returning Student Application should be completed by those who have previously completed MAC credit after graduating high school, and have had an absence of one or more semesters.
Dual Enrollment - Online or on campus MAC classes.
The High School Student Application should be completed by those who are currently enrolled in high school and wish to earn MAC credit (Dual Enrollment).
Dual Credit - Classes taken on your high school campus with a high school instructor. 
If you are interested in taking classes on your high school campus (Dual Credit), please see your high school counselor. 
To sign up to take MAC courses after graduation, please complete the New Student Application.